World Cup 2015: Top 10 batsmen who can set the stage ablaze
LIVE STREAMING CRICKET 2015
2015 Cricket World Cup through in less than a month in Australia and New Zealand, Cricket Next focus on 10-batsman, the stage is set on fire started.
In modern cricket, ODIS has a batsman game. With more than 300 points, easily hunted down, breaking batsman 1950 and 100S records and scored the fastest double century in ODIs, it looks like the World Cup can follow, albeit Bowling certainly do not agree.
- AB de Villiers (South Africa) The SA captain encounter magnificent 149 runs West Indies, where he broke the record, is the fastest and the fastest 50 tons ODIS why he limited in just a memory -overs the best cricket batsman. Dewei Lai, in recent years, is one of the most influential cricketer and hit his innovative and attractive style make it a joy to watch. He is currently on the table in the ICC batsmen rankings ODIs when he managed to get in good condition, then the national flower is perhaps able to this time to cross the last hurdle his World Cup fate at the end.
- Hashim Amla (South Africa): If we keep to the purely statistical, so very few bats were wearing in the last 2-3 years, he “pure test batsman” a great batsman of all formats conversion is amazing, he is the .. fastest Man in 2000,3000,4000 and 5000 runs in ODIs reach, he was also the fastest 153 runs in his unbeaten knock opposition reached 18 ODI century western India in the second ODI. Anti-Money Laundering Act of the batting order and stability in South Africa, he Villiers is the key national flower completed his 29th.
- Virat Kohli (India): Mr. Kohli is one of India’s cricket batting backbone and all formats in the most stable hitter He is a player who single-handedly make a game on the head and knocked him down in the recording-breaking performance already in the test series. India’s new Test captain has made great strides and the ball of the 2011 World Cup he made with measured risk aggressive style makes him a dangerous hitter. Mr. Kohli currently in 2nd place in the ICC ODI batsman and his success will be critical to the defense of India.
- David Warner (Australia): Warner has a devastating form of making late with his explosive style of batting Australia advantage of the Bureau began to dominate He plays a good heel and forefoot been two and rarely missed hittable delivery it .. showed wonderful connection while India and Australia win 2-0 in the Test series, scoring three centuries. The 28-year-old was fined 50 percent of his match fee required after he clashed Rohit Sharma game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in, but he wanted to continue to play aggressive brand of cricket, he likes.
Also close by Spartak retirement
- Stephen Smith (Australia). Australian Test captain has a new stand-revelation so far His record of 769 runs in four Test series against India, said the increased responsibility and pressure, and further improved his batting He did not know how. much his batting skills, be confident and calm and let him run his bat on a wicket various big score. He has the ability to remain in the gate, and according to the situation becomes critical in the World Cup in Australia was his innings at home.
- Chris Gayle (West Indies). One of the most frightening batsmen around the world, Gail, his time, can rip any kind of bowling attack, his opponent in favor of his team, he scored to knock 77 and 90 of the blistering to take the win West Indies T20 series in South Africa recently. Gail Pollard and Dwayne Bravo is Keelung dissatisfaction from the West Indies’ World Cup squad of rejection, he could vent their anger on the opponent bowling.
- Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka): Sangakkara age is hard to affect his batting, he had a record tour last year. In the second Test against New Zealand, Sangakkara was the fastest to reach 12,000 runs, and he scored his first 11 pairs ton, behind only Don Bradman. He was the third highest run-scorer ODIS fourth ODI against New Zealand knocked, he runs in 76 over Sanath Jayasuriya. He is playing his last World Cup, there are many of them will be expected of him, given his good form.
- Kane Williamson (New Zealand): The future of small surprise inclusion of his captain Brendon McCullum is, with the right hand of human development in the last 24 months was an exception Williamson was 1,240 runs scored in his last 10 Test matches in one. average of 77.50, including five centuries fifty three. What’s more, he reflects on his good form in ODIs, and he is the only one of the top 10 New Zealand batsman in the ICC hitter. “It’s hard to put it on his shoulders, but the guy was so young, but I firmly believe that Kane could fall Zealand’s largest batsman”, Brendon McCullum said about most prolific batsman.
- Secret Spartak – Huck: Pakistan’s 40-year captain has had a good 2014, he was in Test cricket and his leadership, the record of fastest century in Pakistan bind finished 2-0 whitewash in Australia, and is the highest. Ranking in the ICC ODI level Pakistani cricket, is one of the most stable in the world of cricket. Spartak fans secret promise that the team will be. To the best of Cricket World Cup to play in terms of India’s first game February 15, believe near Spartak that Pakistan will re-write history with their first World Cup victory over the enemy.
10 Jon Morgan (England). Morgan took England ODI captain Cook’s fell out of the World Cup squad a big hitter of the ball, Morgan attacked a fantastic t CarltonMid three series against Australia in Sydney first game to bring his critics. he could be a dark horse in the race, when he led from the front and strengths, the UK could be a chance in the final of the best times to go for glory and win their first World Cup World Cup