Seahawks Daily Top 10: Gameday in Washington
After what is about the biggest in-season break a team can have — 15 days — the Seattle Seahawks finally get back at it tonight with a 5:30 p.m. game at Washington.
It’s the beginning of 13 games in 13 weeks, with three of the next four on the road — trips to St. Louis and Carolina follow a home game against Dallas next Sunday.
For now, some links to get your gameday started. …
1. Here’s my preview story noting that the game marks a return to a key step in this team’s development into a Super Bowl winner.
2. Times columnist Larry Stone writes that the Seahawks thrive in prime time.
3. One man’s rebuttal that the 12th Man lives in Seattle and not Texas.
4. Seahawks.com offers five matchups to watch.
5. Fifteen things to know about tonight’s game from CBSSports.com.
6. The Seahawks remain favored by seven. The Sporting Newspoints out Washington often flops hosting on Monday night.
7. Washington Post columnist Jason Reid says it’s too badWashington management didn’t give coach Jay Gruden a better roster.The Post also notes the divergent paths the two teams have taken since 2012.
8. The Washington Times with five questions about the game. And the Times also writes about the differing roads of the two teams since 2012.
9. First things first, obviously. But worth mentioning that Dallas won yesterday to improve to 4-1 as it heads to Seattle for a game against the Seahawks Sunday.